Horsepen, VA 24619 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 24619: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Tazewell County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.227, Longitude -81.517
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 21
- Residential Addresses: 27
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 6
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Horsepen, VA 24619 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 24619 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 24619 is contained within ZIP Code 24602 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 24602 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6.7 miles ESE)
(7 miles WNW)
(7.7 miles S)
(8.5 miles SE)
(8.8 miles NNE)
(8.8 miles WNW)
(8.9 miles NNE)
(9.6 miles N)
(10.9 miles WNW)
(11.1 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Horsepen Cove, VA
(1.4 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles NW)
Stony Ridge, VA
(2.7 miles SSW)
(2.7 miles SW)
(2.7 miles WSW)
Mud Fork, VA
(3.4 miles E)
(3.4 miles NE)
Abbs Valley, VA
(3.9 miles ENE)
Jacobs Fork, WV
(4.1 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 24619
Use HTL Address Research for a Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Virginia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.