Andover, VA 24215 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 24215: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Wise County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.994, Longitude -82.536
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Andover, VA 24215 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 24215 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 24215 is contained within ZIP Code 24216 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 24216 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles WSW)
(5.1 miles SE)
(5.3 miles SE)
(6.6 miles SW)
(6.6 miles SW)
(9.7 miles NNW)
(11.7 miles NNE)
(12 miles SSE)
Payne Gap, KY
(13.1 miles NNW)
(13.2 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Round Top, VA
(2.7 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles W)
(3.6 miles W)
Cranes Nest, VA
(3.9 miles ESE)
(3.9 miles S)
(4.1 miles ENE)
Hamilton Town, VA
(4.1 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles SE)
(4.9 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 24215
Use HTL Address Research for a Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Virginia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.