Casanova, VA 20139 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 20139: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Fauquier County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.66, Longitude -77.716
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 9
- PO Box Addresses: 133
- Residential Addresses: 134
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Casanova, VA 20139 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 20139 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 20139 is contained within ZIP Code 20119 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 20119 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles SE)
(4.1 miles E)
(4.3 miles S)
(5.3 miles WSW)
(5.6 miles NW)
(6.7 miles SSW)
New Baltimore, VA
(7.4 miles N)
(7.9 miles ENE)
(10.1 miles SSW)
Linton Hall, VA
(10.2 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Turkey Run, VA
(1.9 miles WNW)
Oak Tree Corner, VA
(2.4 miles S)
Balls Mill, VA
(2.4 miles SSW)
(2.7 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles WNW)
Eustaces Corner, VA
(3.1 miles SSE)
(3.1 miles NNE)
Saint Stephens, VA
(3.6 miles NE)
(3.6 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 20139
Use HTL Address Research for a Virginia Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Virginia COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.