Sharps, VA 22548 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 22548: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Richmond County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.826, Longitude -76.698
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 35
- Residential Addresses: 36
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 22548 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 22548 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Virginia Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Virginia Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Virginia Address and get...
Sharps, VA 22548 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 22548 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 22548 is contained within ZIP Code 22572 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 22572 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Virginia Census Data Comparison Tool